Based in Newcastle, Australia
1 May, 2010
Apple Bin is a fun and addictive physics game with simple controls and intuitive design, this game is easy to pick up but hard to master. Launch your apples and get it in the bin in the fewest shots possible. Flipping gravity, portals and crates....lots of crates, are standing in your way!
Apple Bin was originally written specifically for Windows Phone, this was later ported to to allow for publishing to multiple platforms.
- Flipping Gravity
- One Touch Controls
- Soundtrack featuring Tubas and polka rythms
- Crates, lots and lots of crates
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Apple Bin. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist, NEWi Award for Best Game Design" Australia, 2013 26 September, 2013
- "The game is absolutely addicitve and fun"
- Laura Foy, channel9.msdn.com
- "The design of the game is simple but well done"
- Jason Lefevers, Windows Phone Metro
- "Apple Bin is an entertaining, addictive game."
- George Ponder, wpcentral.com
- "All in all it's a great little game that the junk food fanatics in the crowd (and everyone else) should really enjoy"
- Saad Hashmi, windowsphonedaily.com
- "Apple Bin features clean and colourful graphics, addictive gameplay that’s easy to pick up all wrapped up in a game that’s hard to put back down."
- Christian Leed, indiegamemag.com/
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Ruxar is a huge multinational games company with global offices in all major capital cities, well not really…let me start again. Ruxar is a one man wolf pack publishing games out of Newcastle, Australia on a shoestring (if any) budget. The goal of these games is to give people a little chuckle while having an engaging experience. Daniel Spruce, the leader of said wolf pack has been working for software companies as a developer and various other things now for 10 years primarily dealing with Microsoft technologies.
More information on Ruxar, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Apple Bin Credits
Art, Programming, Design